top of page

Les 24h

Public·28 membres

Real Kashmir vs Inter Kashi Live Broadcast 28 November 2023

Real Kashmir v Inter Kashi (28/11/2023) - I-League - TRC Polo Synthetic Turf Ground. Get the complete Match Preview on 365Scores.

Real Kashmir v Inter Kashi Tip and Analysis (I League) - Tuesday, November 28th, 2023TIPSmall Wager onHome Win1-0RECENT LEAGUE FORMLAST 5INTER KASHIHMohammedan0-2AChurchill Brothers1-2ANamdhari2-4ASreenidi Deccan4-1AGokulam Kerala2-2All ResultsAway ResultsFORMLEAGUE GAMES STATSPOSITIONPLAYEDWONTIEDReal Kashmir have tied the fewest games in I LeagueReal Kashmir have not tied a game this seasonInter Kashi are 4 games since a tieLOSTSCOREDCONCEDEDReal Kashmir have conceded the fewest goals in I LeagueInter Kashi have conceded in all games this seasonHOME FORMAWAY FORMPLAYEDWONTIEDReal Kashmir have tied the fewest home games in I LeagueReal Kashmir have not tied a home game this seasonInter Kashi are 3 games since an away tieLOSTSCOREDReal Kashmir have scored in all home games this seasonInter Kashi have scored in all away games this seasonCONCEDEDInter Kashi have conceded in all away games this seasonKEY STATSPLAYEDBTTSReal Kashmir are best in I League for both teams to not score gamesOVER 2. Inter Kashi pick, preview, tips and oddsQuite plenty of new names in the I-League this start of the season, and Inter Kashi is one of these new names. They played their opening 4 league games on the road all of them, drew 2-2 away at tough Gokulam, won 4-2 at Namdhari and 2-1 away at Churchill Brothers, while losing 4-1 away at Sreenidi Deccan, so usually quite high scoring games from them when they played on the road, scoring and receiving in all those fixtures. Real Kashmir at home lost 3-1 with Churchill Brothers but in fact were 3-0 behind in that game, they did win last round 4-0 away at Neroca FC as they had no less than 17 shots and 10 of them on target, playing really attacking minded that fixture, this while I back over 4 goals being scored and odds are decent to be taken expecting goals to be scored by both these teams, but do not really know which team is really favorite to win the 3 points. Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi Live Football Streaming For I-League Match: How To Watch Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi FC Goa Coverage On TV And Online - News18Last Updated: November 27, 2023, 22:45 ISTReal Kashmir vs Inter KashiCheck out the live streaming details for Real Kashmir FC and Inter Kashi I-League match to be played at the TRC Football TurfReal Kashmir FC ended their two-match losing run to an end with a convincing win in their last I-League game against Neroca FC. In their last I-League fixture, Real Kashmir got the better of Neroca by an emphatic margin of four goals to nil. Real Kashmir will now be aiming to carry forward the momentum in their next game against Inter Kashi scheduled to be played on Wednesday, November 28. Real Kashmir FC - Fixtures Add your favourite leagues and cups here to access them quickly and see them on top in live scores. Inter Kashi · Real Kashmir FC · vs · Inter Kashi. 02-12-23. Where will the Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi I-League match be played? The Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi I-League match will be played at the TRC Football Turf in Srinagar. What time will the Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi I-League match begin? The Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi I-League match will start at 2 pm IST. Which TV channels will broadcast the Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi I-League match? The Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi I-League match will be televised live on Eurosport Network in India. The I-League fixture between Real Kashmir and Neroca FC will be played at the TRC Football Turf in Srinagar. With three wins from five matches so far, Real Kashmir now find themselves at the fifth spot in the I-League standings. Inter Kashi, on the other hand, had to concede a 0-2 defeat in their last game at the hands of Kolkata giants Mohammedan Sporting Club. The newly formed Uttar Pradesh club have so far succeeded in winning two of their five I-League matches. Inter Kashi currently occupy the ninth spot in the I-League standingsAhead of Tuesday’s Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi I-League match, here is all you need to know:What date Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi I-League match will be played? The Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi I-League match will be played on Tuesday, November 28. Real Kashmir - Inter Kashi FC 28.11.2023 - Livescore 16 hours ago — Real Kashmir v Inter Kashi FC score today, 28.11.2023, and full match statistics will be available on livescores.biz on any device without ... Football: Real Kashmir results, fixtures Real Kashmir results service is real-time, updating live. Upcoming matches: 23.11. NEROCA v Real Kashmir, 28.11. Real Kashmir v Inter Kashi, 02.12. Real ... Gokulam Kerala vs Inter Kashi stream and TV listings Gokulam Kerala vs Inter Kashi - October 28, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. How do I watch Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi I-League match live streaming? The Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi I-League match will be streamed live on FanCode in India. What are the Predicted Line-ups for the Real Kashmir FC vs Inter Kashi I-League game? Real Kashmir FC Likely Line-up: Muheet Shabir, Muhammad Hammad, Zahid Yousif, Dion Menezes, Shaher Shaheen, Carlos Alberto Silva Lomba, Mohammad Inam, Jeremy Laldinpuia, Gnohere Krizo, Mohammad Asrar Rehber, Kamal IssahInter Kashi FC Likely Line-up: Arindam Bhattacharja, Bijoy Varghese, Peter Hartley, Kojam Beyong, Phijam Vikash Singh, Jordan Lamela Garrido, Julen Perez Del Pino, Sumeet Passi, Mario Barco Vilar, Edmund Lalrindika, Jackichand SinghAfter training in the field of broadcast media, Siddarth, as a sub-editor for News18 Sports, currently dabbles in putting together stories, from acros... Real Kashmir FC v Inter Kashi Betting Odds 9 hours ago — Bet on Real Kashmir FC v Inter Kashi in the Indian I-League, all the best Real Kashmir FC v Inter Kashi betting odds here at PokerStars ... Real Kashmir vs Inter Kashi Live Over/Under Odds Goaloo18.com.com provides lots bookmakers' live over/under odds for Real Kashmir and Inter Kashi.

À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...

membres

• Instagram

© 2022 BY SALAMANDRE EVENT'S. PROUDLY CREATED WITH WIX.COM.

bottom of page