top of page

Les 24h

Public·8 membres

[[[Watch TV*]##]] Pyramids vs. Ismaily live 28 November 2023


Ismaily SC vs Pyramids FC (24/07/2022) Egyptian ... - YouTubeYouTube · Fifazkilla 86210+ views · 1 year ago YouTube · Fifazkilla 86 YouTube · Fifazkilla 86 11:52


Pyramids FC win rate is 40. 00%, their Asian Handicap win rate is 20%, and their Over/Under win rate is 40%. In the 1 matches played at home, Pyramids FC won 1/1, scoring 1 goals and conceding 0 goals. In their last 5 matches across all venues, Ismaily won 1, drew 1 and lost 3. Ismaily offense scored 6 goals and their defense conceded 8 goals in this period. Ismaily win rate is 20. 00%, their Asian Handicap win rate is 20%, and their Over/Under win rate is 60%. 25 Score:2 - 0 Over/Under: Under 2. 5 Get a promotion of 100 UDS from FB88 Pyramids FC vs Ismaily prediction In terms of their historical head-to-head record, Pyramids FC is higher-rated. Out of their last 10 matches, Pyramids FC 8 win, only 2 draw, while Ismaily win 0, giving Pyramids FC a win rate of 80. 00%. The average number of goals scored in their meetings is 2. 80. In their most recent encounter, which was held at Pyramids FC home stadium, Pyramids FC won with a score of 3:1. In their last 5 matches across all venues, Pyramids FC won 2, drew 2 and lost 1. Pyramids FC offense scored 6 goals and their defense conceded 6 goals in this period. Pyramids FC vs Ismaily SC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-28Match Details Who: Pyramids FC vs Ismaily SC Competition: Premier League When: 2023-11-28, 16:00 Venue: Pyramids FC will host Ismaily SC at on 2023-11-28 at 16:00 in an interesting encounter in Premier League. Pyramids FC, currently sitting at 2 will be looking for important home win. Ismaily SC, on the other hand, sits in 14 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. Pyramids FC vs Ismaily live score,prediction() Pyramids FC vs Ismaily live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2023/05/09 at 09:00:00 UTC time in Egyptian Premier League. Here on Pyramids FC ... This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 66% chance of a home win, and a 13% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 21%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Pyramids FC vs Ismaily SC is worth a look. Pyramids FC have won 4 meetings with Ismaily SC, while Ismaily SC have won 0. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Pyramids FC vs Ismaily SC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Pyramids FC and Ismaily SC? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 3 tips backing Pyramids FC, 0 tips backing Ismaily SC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Pyramids - Soccer, Egypt: Results, Fixtures, Pyramids v El Ismaily live - Soccerstand. comPyramids results and fixtures (Soccer - Egypt) on Soccerstand. com: Follow Pyramids live scores, final results, fixtures and standings on this page! Soccerstand. com offers team pages (e. g. Pyramids), competition pages (e. English Premier League), category pages (e. English soccer with all the latest results from many English soccer competitions - from Premier League to semi-professional competitions) and also sport pages (e. Pyramids vs Ismaily: Live Score, Stream and H2H results Jun 30, 2023 — Match Pyramids vs Ismaily in the Egyptian Premier League (11/28/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. Pyramids FC vs Ismaily SC Head to Head - Predictions 2 days ago — Pyramids FC v Ismaily SC, Egypt Division 1, 1x2 odds:1.40 4.20 7.00, Predictions: total goals under 2.5, Pyramids FC -1.25, live Score:0-0, ... Pyramids v El Ismaily Free Football Tips & Predictions 1 day ago — Pyramids to beat El Ismaily @ 1.43 with 1xBet · Reasons for Pyramids beating El Ismaily tip. Pyramids have won 8 of their last 10 matches against ... Pyramids FC Ismaily SC Statistics Pyramids FC vs Ismaily SC ❱ 28.11.2023 ❱ Football ❱ Premier League ✔️Free Betting Tips & Predictions ⚡ Livescore Best Betting Odds ⭐ Live Streaming. Pyramids FC vs Ismaily SC Live Pyramids FC vs Ismaily SC live score and live streaming on November 28th, 2023 at 14:00 UTC time for Football Egypt Division 1.


À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...

membres

  • Salamandre Events
  • Win Co
    Win Co
  • Sébastien Chauveau
    Sébastien Chauveau
  • Francesco Malé
    Francesco Malé
  • Melina Doce
    Melina Doce
  • Instagram
bottom of page